These are the terms and conditions for the domain emmatheteachie.com. By using this website and / or purchasing resources from it, you agree to these terms and conditions.
The copyright of all materials in the resources, except where otherwise stated, remains the property of Emma McErlane. Emma McErlane hereby asserts her moral rights to be identified as the author of this work in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act, 1988. All rights are reserved by the author, Emma McErlane.
You may not:
- Download, reproduce, transmit, use or incorporate any of the images, files, pictures, videos, animations, games, text or diagrams from resources or website graphics without the prior written consent of Emma McErlane or the appropriate licensing from the copyright holder.
Emma McErlane does not own the copyright for the inbuilt features of the website, including, but not limited to, the font, theme, site icons (e.g. shopping cart, payment buttons, social media buttons), stock photographs and stock graphics.
- Emma McErlane is the sole owner of the resources and products available for purchase on this website. She retains the copyright and all rights to these products.
- When you make a purchase on this website, you are purchasing a license for single classroom use by the original purchaser only.
- If you would like to share this resource with your colleagues, you must purchase additional licenses, or share the store link so they can purchase their own copy.
- You may not use or modify any part of this product for commercial use, such as selling or sharing.
- This product is not permitted for use in a commercial classroom setting, e.g. OutSchool.
- Products may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. You may upload resources to a virtual learning environment, provided it has a secure log-in facility and is accessible only by those students whom you currently teach.
- Clipart, fonts and other elements found in products are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of the product file without permission or license.
- Failure to comply with these terms is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and may be subject to legal action.
Additional resource terms and conditions
- You may not use or incorporate any of the images, files, pictures, videos, animations, games, text or diagrams from this Resource in your own original work or to publish, distribute, display or pass off as your work.
- You may not remove my Copyright logo (©emmatheteachie) from any Resource.
- Photos of the resource in action may be shared on social media platforms and / or third party websites (providing the terms and conditions below are met) provided that the photograph taken does not depict the resource in whole and / or compromise the security of the resource, for example, a high quality image of the entire resource that could be downloaded and used by another person, and attribution is given to Emmatheteachie. This attribution can be in the form of tagging or a caption or comment in proximity to the photograph.
Delivery of resources
You accept that it is your responsibility to ensure you have the appropriate software and internet connection to download and open the resources purchased. Resource files may be delivered as zipped files – these may require the use of a laptop or desktop computer to unzip to access the individual files within. All products, unless otherwise stated, are secured PDFs, meaning they cannot be edited. You may not attempt to make these editable in any capacity.
Pricing and offers
We reserve the right to change product pricing at any time without notice.
Offers, promotions and vouchers may be offered but are not promised, guaranteed or to be expected.
By making a purchase, you agree to receive email requests for a review. You will receive no more than two request emails. Review submissions will be held and checked for spam, hateful comments, phishing, vulgar or obscene content and any reviews found to contain any of these will not be published.
Links to third party websites
- To provide increased value and convenience to our users, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion and risk. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable in any way, whether directly or indirectly, for:
- The privacy practices of such websites
- The content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, resources, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources
- The use which others make of these websites
- Any damage, loss or offense caused or alleged to be caused to you, arising from or in connection with the use of or reliance upon any such advertising, content, resources, goods, materials or services available on and/or purchased by you from such external websites or resources.
Linking to this website
- You may create a link to this website from another website, document or any other source without first obtaining our prior written consent. Any link must be:
- Established from a website that does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply in any way with the law in the UK and the law in any country from which it is hosted
- Provided in such a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it
- Established in such a way that does not suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists
- We have no obligation to inform you if the address of the Website home page changes and it is your responsibility to ensure that any link you provide to our homepage is at all times accurate.
- We reserve the right to withdraw our consent without notice and without providing any reasons for withdrawal. Upon receiving such notice, you must immediately remove the link and inform us once this has been done.
- The content on our website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our website.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our website is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
- If a review containing spam, hateful comments, phishing, vulgar or obscene content accidentally passes through the approval process, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We accept no liability for the content of third party links and websites and clicking on any such link or visiting a third party website is at your own discretion.
- We reserve the right to change the domain address of this Website and any services, resources, resource prices, resource specifications and availability at any time.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
Notwithstanding any other provision in these terms and conditions, nothing will affect or limit your statutory rights; or will exclude or limit our liability for:
- Death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Action pursuant to section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
- Any matter for which it would be unlawful for us to exclude or attempt to exclude our liability.
We will not be liable, in contract or tort (including, without limitation, negligence), or in respect of pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise for the below mentioned losses which you have suffered or incurred arising out of or in connection with the provision of any matter in these terms and conditions even if such losses are foreseeable or result from a deliberate breach by us or as a result of any action we have taken in response to your breach:
- Any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings).
- Any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- Any special or indirect losses; or
- Any loss of data.
- Wasted management or office time.
- Any other loss or damage of any kind.
You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, including but not limited to losses (including loss of profit, revenue, goodwill or reputation), costs and expenses, including reasonable administrative and legal costs, arising out of any breach of these terms and conditions by you, or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website or any other person accessing the Website using your personal information with your authority.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense, results in civil liability or otherwise.
- Breaching any applicable law, national or international laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website.
- Breaching any laws concerning the use of public telecommunications networks.
- Interfering with, disrupting or damaging networks or websites connected to the Website.
- Utilization of data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilization of any substantial parts of the Website.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation.
- To create and/or publish your own database that features all or substantial parts of the Website.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the prior permission of the owner.
In addition to the above you must not:
- Knowingly introduce viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful to the Website
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to it.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- Damage or disrupt any part of the Website, any equipment or network on which the Website is stored or any software used for the provision of the Website.
- A breach of this clause may be a criminal offense under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We may report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time at this page. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website following the posting of any changes to these Terms and Conditions constitutes acceptance of those changes.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist.